Thursday, August 26, 2010

RV's, etc.

Whew! It is hot today - 98 here. I have been running around since 11AM - now 4:30PM. I went to a RV dealership this morning and saw some very nice small camper-trailers. Really, really nice. One was an especially good deal - a trade-in down from $25,000 to about $15,000. Too bad that is over my budget. It was big enough to live in. Also, I checked prices for parking spaces - $400 per month at KOA, $350 per month at Oregon Trail, and $275 at a not so nice place in town. Another location was $15 per night, without amenities.
I had lunch out at the airport restaurant - Happy Landings. The owner has some of my items in her gift shop. She paid me today. It was about 1 1/2 times what I make a day at the demo table and alot more fun. I took out more table runners, travel sized pillow cases and coffee cup cuffs. I brought home some items that did not sell - the little mice and tissue holders. I am going to make some bags to take out.
Oops....didn't get any lottery tickets. I will get them on my next trip around town.

4 comments:

swooze said...

I want a mousy.....

Dale Anne Potter said...

So, will your car pull those trailers?

Jean "Alexandra" McKeever said...

My car will not pull much weight - only 1,000 pounds. I checked the car manual. I am quite sure I would not want to drive a large RV nor trailer. I would need to find someone to drive for me.

Rose Anne B said...

Yeah glad your items are selling - nice to have extra spending cash!