Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In the mail...


I went to the post office today with two special envelopes. The first one contains Traveller Tyroam and is going to Australia. The second one holds Traveller Tyroam Two and is headed east. I am eager to hear that they have arrived at their destinations.

TT is wearing...er, er, er...not very much as the weather is very hot downunder. Poor TTT is grabbed only in one FQ.

Today I had lunch with two friends (former co-workers) - Cindy and Rose. We went to our favorite Mexican food place downtown. I was first to arrive. Rose was the next one to show up. She really loved TT and TTT. She laughed and laughed. Now she wants to me to make "a doll that looks like she does." She is an artist - painter.
I think Cindy enjoyed seeing the dolls, too. Or...maybe she thinks I'm a bit wacko. I'm not sure.

2 comments:

MAMACRAFTY said...

I love the dolls!!! Great idea!

romika said...

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of TTT