Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Day

Even though I did not sleep well last night, I was up earlier than usual and went to Curves. It is good to have that out of the way for the day. I stripped my bed, did two loads of laundry (the second one is spinning now) and made up my bed. It is clean and ready for me.
Also, I went to the post office. My federal refund check was in my mail box. Yeah!!! So I went to the bank to deposit the check and deal with a check order. I tried to order checks from Colorful Images, but they insisted there were too many numbers in my account number....even after they talked to the teller at the bank. So I canceled the order with CI and the bank will send me new checks for free - instead of the usual $40 - which was the reason I was trying to get them from CI.
And, I called my IRA people. Yes, I have a very, very tiny IRA. Then I printed out their Beneficiary Change form.
I prepared lunch at home - sauteed mushrooms with a veggie burger on a roll. Yummy. I am now ready for a nap.

No comments: