Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dream

I slept on my new mattress for the first time last night. I bought it on Monday before I drove over to eastern Idaho to visit friends, but did not have a chance to sleep on it before I left.
I don't know what dreams mean - if anything. I did dream. It was a lovely dream. I don't remember all the details. But here is what I remember. It was mostly about Dale Anne Potter's house in Morse, SK, Canada - http://daleannepotter.com/ - her blog addy.
In the dream Dale's house had been painted different shades of light and medium green with some lavender. The colors reminded me of the "painted ladies" in San Francisco - Victorian colors. The inside had been renovated and opened up and there was green paint on the walls. It was lovely. Also, Dale had aquired a house next door. It was moved so that the backs of both houses faced each other. In between was a huge green lawn. The second house was turned into a retreat center. This part of the dream gets a bit strange or rather the rooms in the house were a bit unique. One of the rooms had four bunk beds - sleeping for eight people. It made me a little claustrophobic. I don't remember the other rooms exactly. Overall, everything was awesome. It was a very pleasant dream. The colors were fabulous.
What do you think, Dale?

1 comment:

Rose Anne B said...

Hmmmmmm I think Dale Anne wants her garage studio more so but that sure was a lovely plot!!!