Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gingerbread Cookies - Enjoy


I don't have my printer hooked up...so I had to write out the recipe. I can't find it online now. Sigh. Here is what I wrote:

2 1/4 Cups of flour

1/2 Cup of white granulated sugar

1/2 Cup of butter - at room temperature

1/2 Cup of Molassas - unsulphared - I used mild

1 egg

1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 teaspoon ground cloves

1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix everything together in a bowl on slow speed of electric mixer. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or more.

Preheat oven to 350 F. Roll dough to 1/8 inch. Cut with cookie cutter. Put on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for about 8 minutes.

I had trouble rolling out the dough. So I just made the dough into small balls and pressed them on to the cookie sheet.



No comments: