Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh, Canada!

I puttered around Shelby a bit. One of the quilt shops was closed. I bought a FQ at the other one - on the main street. I went to the post office to send my son's birthday with gift card for Cold Stone - his favorite ice cream place. I went to the Visitor's Center twice to check on my email and I put gas in the car before heading north.

I got in line at Customs at 2:23 PM. I think I had 2 vehicles ahead of me. By 2:30 PM I was across the border and in Canada.

I stopped in Taber and bought a snack at Tim Horton's. :0)

Oh...and I had stopped at a gas station to use the rest room. When I left, I could not find my car keys. Sigh. I didn't see them in the ignition. Then I remember I had dropped an empty coke can and a plastic water bottle in the trash in the women's room. So...there I am.... digging in the trash...looking for my lost keys. No keys there. Then I returned to the potty stall, and there my keys were on top of the toilet tissue holder. Whew!!!

It was a bit before 6 PM when I arrived at Heather's home. Kerry is coming over. Heather is in the kitchen preparing something to eat.

I'm pooped!

No comments: