Thursday, April 8, 2010

London Bridge


I am having lunch (Philly Cheese Steak sandwich and Onion Rings) at the Makai Cafe right next to the London Bridge in LHC. Free WIFI. Yeah!

It was down right cold last night when I slept (or tried to sleep) on my airmattress at my friend's house. Silly me. I didn't bring a quilt or blanket. I did notice a space heater in the other bedroom. I should have used that. I was not thinking. Instead I put on a long sleeved shirt over my night gown. Later I added a long denim shirt to warm my bare leg. Sigh.

I spent part of the morning getting my car interior cleaned up and organized. It looks much better.

Now it is hot here. I have been driving around...including driving over the London Bridge two or three times. There is lots of traffic. Tourists, too. There are big umbrella over the tables. You can see just a little of the bridge above and to the right of the couple. I can't get a good photo with my webcam as the sun is too bright. I will try my camera later.

No comments: