Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Waking Up in Winnemucca

I left Rio Vista around 10:30 AM yesterday. I stopped at Ross to shop in Lodi, but bought nothing.
I enjoyed crossing the Sierra's. It was a beautiful sunny day. The sunlight bounced of the snow capped mountains. The traffic going east was light. YEAH!
I drove around Reno and found a Ross and TJ Maxx, but bought nothing. Then I had dinner at a Boston Market. It was ok, not great. From Sparks, NV I called and made a motel reservation as I knew it would be late when I got here. It was almost 9 PM. I really like to stop earlier, but the day just got away from me. (Lousie from SK and I stayed at this motel a few years ago - Santa Fe Inn. It is a nice place with huge rooms, breakfast, and wifi.)
I am really tired. It should be an easy 4 1/2 hour drive today - most on I 80. There is really no place to shop.....er...er...er except for a little qult shop which I think is in Battle Mountain.

No comments: