Saturday, April 10, 2010

With Twins in Tempe

I arrived in Tempe just before the appointed time. When I got to the door Taylor came running to give her "grandma" a hug. Piper was more reserved at first. I had to ask for a hug. Later we played games and entertained each other. Piper came around and was her sweet affectionate self. Both girls are very "chatty."
I read "The Princess and the Pea" story to them. We got out the quilts I made for the story and showed them how to pile them up and we found a naked Barbie for the Princess. Later Taylor dressed Barbie in a princess gown. We don't know where in there mountain of toys the "pea" is.
Mark and the girls had a work related event to attend this morning. I am going to go shopping. I still have a gift card to Ross that my sister gave me for Christmas.
I am not sure what we will do this afternoon. We are going out for dinner tonight.

2 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

ENJOY every minute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexandra,
All this time I have been reading your blog and I didnot realize I could leave comments. I am having a brain problem I guess. LOL! I hope you are having a great time hugging those grand girls.