Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 1 - Twin Falls, ID to Jackson, WY

It was noon when I sat in my car to leave on this trip.  Good-bye, Twin Falls,  Good-bye, Idaho.  It was an easy drive on I-84.  As I headed east I saw big puffy clouds in the sky.  It didn't take long until I was back in the "road trip" groove.  I found myself smiling a few times as I drove along and enjoyed God's beautiful Creation.

I had been in Twin Falls for about 10 years.  Leaving is "bittersweet."  I will miss the wonderful people I met there.  I am looking forward to the next adventure.

I stopped at a rest area near Idaho Falls.  There was a bus load of Asian people from Southern California.  One of them asked to have a picture taken of me.  A few of them gave me hugs.  It was a fun meeting.  Poor dears were cold from the low temperatures.  It is  good thing they were going back to La.

I stayed at a very nice Motel 6 in Jackson WY.  It as 5:45 PM when I checked in.  I had a good Mexican food dinner - chicken enchiladas.  Yum.

It was a great first day on the road. 

No comments: