Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 4 Gillette, WY to Wall, SD

Good-bye, Wyoming.  Hello, South Dakota.

It was around 9 AM when I sat in the car this morning.  Before I left Gillette,  I wanted to see the Orthodox church there.  I drove around for about 1/2 an hour.  I found it and took a few photos.

Then,  I was off to see Devil's Monument.  I took a few photos and headed to Sundance.  I was really sleepy when I got to Sundance, so I found a shady spot under a tree and parked the car.  I slept for about 30 to 40 minutes.  Next it was back on I-90.  I stopped in Sturgis at a McDonald's for free wifi.

I am now in Wall, SD.  It has the largest drug store in the world.  I checked into a Days Inn.  I had an early dinner, a Indian  taco, which was not very good.  But, I was hungry so I ate it.

I came back to the motel, turned on the TV and fell asleep for an hour or so.

No comments: