Thursday, October 8, 2015

Lead Me, Lord

Lead me, Lord.  And, He does.

When I arrived in Cody, WY yesterday afternoon, I went to the Visitor's Center.  The young woman recommended a couple of local motels.  Both were more than I was willing to pay.  I drove around town for awhile.  Several times I passed Moose Creek Lodge.  It looked nice from the outside.  Rustic décor.  I looked around at a few other motels, but kept coming back to this one.  There was a Senior Discount sign out front.

I decided to stay at Moose Creek and I am glad I did.  It was very nice and clean.  It had a continental breakfast. 

There is a sign in the window at the office:  "We support our troops."  Inside there is sign on the wall with a Christian message.

It seems....especially when I travel alone...I sense God's presence.  I don't know how or why. 

I marvel at the beauty of this wonderful country - God's handiwork - in the mountains, rivers, trees, and all.

No comments: