Monday, October 12, 2015

Day 6 Jackson, MN to South Wayne, WI



It was late when I left the motel around 10:30 AM.

I stopped to see Ele from Quiltchat in Buffalo Center, Iowa.  We had a lovely visit.  She prepared a delicious meal --  chicken, baked potatoes, veggies from her garden.  I had a grand tour of her sewing room.  What a lovely space.

I took Highway 9 and then Highway 35.  At Williams I changed over to Highway 20.  I saw two cars pulled over this afternoon.  I guess they were speeding.  By the time I got to Dubuque, it was dark outside.  I crossed the river and then took Highway 11 to Country Road N and my destination.  It was after 10:00 PM when I got here.

Oh... I had to take a little nap at a rest stop earlier in the day.

I am now at my new home.

2 comments:

swooze said...

What fun! Did you take pictures?

Jean "Alexandra" McKeever said...

I did not take many photos. Sorry. I just wasn't into it.